Dr. William Medford MD Patient Reviews

• 3 reviews

September 2nd, 2014
VP, advertising
Very poor receptionist. Wouldn't let me see the doctor for my follow up appointment because she said I needed a referral. I wasn't notified of this until I arrived for my appointment. Awful customer service, especially after I paid $1,900 out of pocket for my procedure.

November 16th, 2013
A REAL PHYSICIAN
I have a ruptured eardrum with an outer and middle ear infection that I have been in agony with for almost two months.My ear was almost swollen shut and I have been unable to hear since I injured my ear. The hospital and the ENT I was seeing were not properly treating me. In one visit to Dr. Medford he cut my pain level in half, thoroughly explained the injury/infections, outlined a treatment plan and eased my anxiety. I was treated with a level of sympathy/empathy and kindness that most physicians today lack. I highly recommend Dr. Medford and truly appreciate his excellent care!!!

September 30th, 2010
Very Impressive
I went to Dr. Medford with an earache and trouble hearing in my left ear. He immediately spotted the cholesteatoma (something over looked by all other doctors for years for my problem with dizzy spells). He's been wonderful at treating me and giving me the best care possible.