A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Megdal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Megdal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Megdal, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Megdal graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Megdal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Hospital of Athens
- St Marys Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Howard Megdal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Megdal practice?
- Dr. William Megdal has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Megdal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Athens, GA.
See Athens Anesthesiologists and Athens Pain Management Doctors.