A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mehard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mehard, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehard graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Mehard has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Crossroads Regional Medical Center
- St Anthonys Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Brian Mehard MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William B. Mehard practice?
- Dr. William Mehard has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Mehard practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Chesterfield, MO.
See Kansas City Radiologists.