Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Meis
Dr. William Meis, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Meis is affiliated with Aria Health-Frankford Campus, Aria Health Bucks County Campus and Roxborough Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Meis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. William Meis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jan Olenginski
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi27
Dr. Shaun Baker
General Surgery, Otolaryngology
Philadelphia, PA 0.04 mi6
Dr. Swarnalatha Bheemreddy
General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Philadelphia, PA 0.29 mi