Surgical Specialist

3.0

Nov 11th, 2015

Top notch surgeon. And a great guy!

Oct 12th, 2015

I have to say that I have never been more insulted by anyone than this practicing physician. My mother saw this doctor and unfortunately I could not physically attend the appointment with her. So I spoke with this doctor over the phone during the consult and explained my mother's case and why she went to see him. I told him that she underwent a surgical procedure outside the US and started developing complications at the surgical site. During this phone call he had the odasity to ask "how much did she get charged for this procedure"? I don't understand why he would ask a question that isn't pertinent to her evaluation and after I answered the amount, he asked "how does she get welfare"? I could not believe my ears, so I asked him why did he ask this question and he said "just curious". Apparently this "Doctor" was more concerned about my mothers financial history rather than her well being. He told her to go back to the surgeon who operated or to see a plastic surgeon because if she had an infection, he could not help her. I understand that this isn't his specialty but he didn't even provide a potential diagnosis, recommend a plastic surgeon or provide any other input as to the outcome or complications that can develop due to her risk factors. He rx a cream and didn't even request a follow up. I would NEVER recommend this person to anyone. Not only is he prejudice, judgemental and extremely unprofessional but he is a disgrace to physician's integrity.