Dr. William Melahn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Melahn?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 17th, 2010

Poor bedside manner

The office staff people and nurses were fine. He was rude when he first came in the room, did not say hello and refused to tell me my cholesterol results. He just said "I'm sure they are fine". He kept getting up and leaving the room to answer phone calls, and he didn't even do an exam, just gave me refills and said "I'll see you in six months". He seemed arrogant and I was not comfortable at all seeing him. My girlfriend saw him the same week said she felt like he sat too close to her and stuff, and like he was way too friendly, if you know what I mean. So it seems like he acts different with men than he does with women. I sure wouldn't trust him, and I won't be back.

December 12th, 2014