A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Melcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Melcher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melcher
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Melcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melcher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Melcher MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Melcher practice?
- Dr. William Melcher has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Melcher practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.