Learn more about Dr. William Melcher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Melcher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melcher
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Melcher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Melcher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Melcher graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Melcher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lee Melcher MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Melcher practice?
- Dr. William Melcher has 1 office location.
Dr. William Melcher practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.