Dr. William Mentz Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Mentz?

Wonderful!

Posted on January 20th, 2012

After being told that my daughter was terminal I made an appointment with Dr. Mentz. I was told she had Pulmonary Hypertension, however it turned out that it was not Primary. Dr. Mentz took time to explain that he could not help her. I told him I didn't know where to go next that every where we went no won could help. He told me he could not help her but he would find someone that could. She had a heart problem from birth but was 37 years old. After about 2 months we thought he had forgotten and he called to say he found someone.He saved he life. Had he not followed through she would not be alive today. We are so thankful for a Dr. that went the extra mile.

Posted on August 15th, 2015