Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Mentzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mentzer, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Congenital Hemolytic Anemia
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Mentzer graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mentzer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Medical Center at UCSF
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mentzer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William C. Mentzer practice?
Dr. William Mentzer practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Oncologists.