A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Griffin Merriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Griffin Merriam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Griffin Merriam, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin Merriam graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin Merriam has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Griffin Merriam MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Griffin Merriam practice?
- Dr. William Griffin Merriam has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Griffin Merriam practices Urology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Coatesville Urologists.