Urologist
Video profile

Apr 9th, 2015

Saved my life and operated on me at 2:00am

The best of the best n Dr Merriam is the best. I would have him operate on me again if need be. show details The best of the best n Dr Merriam is the best. I would have him operate on me again if need be.
by Dave on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr Merriam and his staff were great and didn't treat us like we were a bother or like he was in a hurry the day we met with him with all our questions. He sat down with my wife and daughters and explained everything to us on what we needed to know in detail with diagrams etc. He must have spent 2 hours with us and when we left his office we were very educated and informed on what we needed to know n what I was to expect. He follows up on everything and is always there if I have a question. That in it self means a lot to me. Some Doctors NOT ALL are to busy to return calls n answer questions months down the road after your procedure.but he isn't. Just a great down to earth up front personable and precise n to the point Dr. I know first hand. Thanks again Dr. Merriam. Dave

by Christine on Jan 25th, 2013

Dr. Merriam is clinically excellent and, additionally, attentive. He was knowledgable as well as concise and deliberate in his treatment plan and I enjoyed his humor. He helped me to remain calm during my ordeal and was very supportive. I would recommend him to my friends and family. Thank you, doctor.