Learn more about Dr. William Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merrill
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Merrill Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Merrill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Merrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William W Merrill MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Merrill practice?
- Dr. William Merrill has 1 office location.
Dr. William Merrill practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, and Charleston Critical Care Practitioners.