A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Merrill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Merrill, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Asbestosis (Asbestos-related diseases)
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merrill graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Merrill has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Musc Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Woodroof Merrill MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William W. Merrill practice?
- Dr. William Merrill has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Merrill practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Pulmonologists, and Charleston Critical Care Practitioners.