A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Merva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Merva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Merva, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Merva graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Merva has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Princeton Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Andrew Merva MD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William A. Merva practice?
- Dr. William Merva has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Merva practices Neurology near Princeton, WV.
See Princeton Neurologists.