A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Merwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Merwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merwin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Merwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Merwin, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Merwin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merwin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hensley Merwin FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Merwin practice?
- Dr. William Merwin has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Merwin practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sweetwater, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.