Learn more about Dr. William Merwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Merwin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Merwin, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Meniere's Disease
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Merwin graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Merwin has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Hensley Merwin FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Merwin practice?
- Dr. William Merwin has 8 office locations.
Dr. William Merwin practices Otolaryngology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Sevierville, TN.
See Knoxville Otolaryngologists.