Just not right in the head show details Just not right in the head
by Former patient on Sep 22nd, 2016

Don't know why he lost his license in New York and almost here in Texas, but it must have been for a good reason. Someone keeps erasing our review. Just check out the State Board of Medicine in New York and the State Medical Board Texas. Hearing records are on the internet for Texas. You just have to google.

Best dang doctor in Texas show details Best dang doctor in Texas
by Love Dr. Meshel on Aug 15th, 2016

Like others, wished we had him for a family doctor. He trained at MD Anderson in Texas and in New York City at the best hospitals they have. Won all kinds of awards. Even though he was a New Yorker, he fell in love with Texas and stayed here. We are dang lucky to have him. He saved my life. Been to all kinds of doctors, specialists. Dr. Meshel knew what was wrong with me right away. If you can call your hospital to see when he's working the ER, go see him. You can call him, too, and leave a message on his cell phone. He'll get back to you. God bless you, Doctor. Love the book you wrote on how to stay well. Miss your radio shows. My wife and I would tune in each week to listen. Hysterical. You could have been a stand up comic but we are sure glad you became a doctor. You sure know, too, that laughter is the best medicine.

Saved my wife's life show details Saved my wife's life
by ER Patient's Husband on Apr 8th, 2015

She was seen in the ER by Dr. Meshel. If it hadn't been for him, I would have lost her. He is brilliant, New York City and Texas trained and at the very best schools. Just wish we could have him for a family doctor. When we hear he's come to town to cover our ER, we always go see him. Don't know what happened in the past with him and don't care. Everyone makes mistakes. He was man enough to get back on the horse and overcome whatever it was he had to. Maybe that is why he is so compassionate? You can't find a smarter doctor. He is old enough to have just about seen everything and smart as a whip enough to get on the computer and figure out what it is you might have if he hasn't--and real fast. We had been to many doctors with my wife suffering. Dr. M. figured her situation out right away. If we had seen anyone else, she would have died. By the grace of God, it was him that day in the ER and not someone else. God bless you Dr. M.

Brillant, compassionate show details Brillant, compassionate
by ER Patient on Jan 23rd, 2015

Super doctor. Saved my life. No one else could figure out what was going on till I saw him and at death's door. Can't say enough good about him.