Saved my wife's life show details Saved my wife's life
by ER Patient's Husband on Apr 8th, 2015

She was seen in the ER by Dr. Meshel. If it hadn't been for him, I would have lost her. He is brilliant, New York City and Texas trained and at the very best schools. Just wish we could have him for a family doctor. When we hear he's come to town to cover our ER, we always go see him. Don't know what happened in the past with him and don't care. Everyone makes mistakes. He was man enough to get back on the horse and overcome whatever it was he had to. Maybe that is why he is so compassionate? You can't find a smarter doctor. He is old enough to have just about seen everything and smart as a whip enough to get on the computer and figure out what it is you might have if he hasn't--and real fast. We had been to many doctors with my wife suffering. Dr. M. figured her situation out right away. If we had seen anyone else, she would have died. By the grace of God, it was him that day in the ER and not someone else. God bless you Dr. M.

Brillant, compassionate show details Brillant, compassionate
by ER Patient on Jan 23rd, 2015

Super doctor. Saved my life. No one else could figure out what was going on till I saw him and at death's door. Can't say enough good about him.

great, caring doctor show details great, caring doctor
Sep 17th, 2008

excellent... I should know.. I am writing this myself :-)