A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Meshier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Meshier is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Meshier, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meshier graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Meshier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Thomas Meshier MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William T. Meshier practice?
- Dr. William Meshier has 1 office location.
Dr. William Meshier practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.