A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mezzanotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mezzanotte is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mezzanotte, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mezzanotte graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Schubert Mezzanotte MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. William S. Mezzanotte practice?
- Dr. William Mezzanotte has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mezzanotte practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists, Broomall Critical Care Practitioners, and Broomall Pulmonologists.