A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Michels is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Michels has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Irving Michels DO is a male General Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William I. Michels practice?
- Dr. William Michels has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Michels practices General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn General Practitioners.