A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Michels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Michels is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michels graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Michels has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michels DO is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. William Michels practice?
- Dr. William Michels has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Michels practices General Practice near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn Heights, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn General Practitioners.