A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miely, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miely graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miely has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Richard Miely MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William R. Miely practice?
- Dr. William Miely has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Miely practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH and Delaware, OH.
See Dublin Orthopedic Surgeons.