Learn more about Dr. William Mikaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mikaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikaitis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mikaitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikaitis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikaitis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mikaitis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Mikaitis practice?
- Dr. William Mikaitis has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Mikaitis practices Family Medicine near Lockport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Manhattan, IL.
See Lockport Family Physicians.