A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mikaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mikaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikaitis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mikaitis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mikaitis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Mikaitis practice?
- Dr. William Mikaitis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mikaitis practices Family Medicine near Lockport, IL.
See Lockport Family Physicians.