Learn more about Dr. William Mikaitis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mikaitis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mikaitis
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Mikaitis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Injuries
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikaitis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikaitis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mikaitis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Mikaitis practice?
- Dr. William Mikaitis has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Mikaitis practices Family Medicine near Lockport, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL and Manhattan, IL.
See Lockport Family Physicians.