Dr. William Mileski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Mileski?

Saves Lives

Posted on April 7th, 2016

His presence commands attention. He is very experienced and a great doc. I wonder how many lives this man has saved...

Awesome Doc!

Posted on June 27th, 2013

Dr. Mileski has operated on me twice. I was very uncomfortable going into my first surgery but I felt very confident that I was in good hands. I had two inguinal hernias repaired. First the left side and then the right side about two years later. Dr. Mileski answered all of my questions, before and after the surgery. Although he may not be the type to hold your hand and tell you everything is going to be ok, he is honest, straightforward and patient in making sure all your questions are answered. There were no complications with either of my surgeries and I'm now fully recovered. I'm back to lifting weights, playing sports and am pain free!

Posted on October 29th, 2009