Learn more about Dr. William Milnor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Milnor
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Milnor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Milnor, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Milnor graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Henry Milnor MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William H. Milnor practice?
- Dr. William Milnor has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Milnor practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Owensboro, KY and West, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.