A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miner is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Miner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miner graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Miner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Miner MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Miner practice?
- Dr. William Miner has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Miner practices Internal Medicine near Huron, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Watertown, SD.
See Huron Internists.