A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Minore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Minore is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Minore, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Minore graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Minore has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Rochelle Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Stephen Minore MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William S. Minore practice?
- Dr. William Minore has 1 office location.
Dr. William Minore practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Loves Park, IL.
See Loves Park Anesthesiologists and Loves Park Pain Management Doctors.