A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Minsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Minsinger is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsinger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Minsinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Elliott Minsinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Minsinger practice?
- Dr. William Minsinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Minsinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons and Lebanon Surgeons.