A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsinger graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Minsinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minsinger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Minsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Minsinger practice?
Dr. William Minsinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
Additional practice locations include: Randolph, VT.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Minsinger, Dr. Billy Minsinger, Dr. Guillermo Minsinger