A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Minsinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Minsinger is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minsinger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minsinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minsinger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Minsinger has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- Gifford Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Elliott Minsinger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Minsinger practice?
- Dr. William Minsinger has 1 office location.
Dr. William Minsinger practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Surgeons.