A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mitchell is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mitchell, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Mitchell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mitchell MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Mitchell practice?
- Dr. William Mitchell has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Mitchell practices Neurological Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.