A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miyazaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miyazaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyazaki
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miyazaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyazaki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miyazaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Miyazaki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Miyazaki practice?
- Dr. William Miyazaki has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miyazaki practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.