A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Miyazaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Miyazaki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miyazaki
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Miyazaki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Miyazaki graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Miyazaki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Miyazaki DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William Miyazaki practice?
- Dr. William Miyazaki has 1 office location.
Dr. William Miyazaki practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Family Physicians.