Dr. William Miyazaki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Miyazaki?

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Miyazaki is attentive and does not make me feel rushed. He has helped me with many of my health issues and his staff always follows up with me when I drop the ball (like when I forget to make referral appointments). The entire office staff has always been friendly and made myself and my son feel comfortable. I woul highly recommend him to others, but I do not want his practice to get too crowded!

September 15th, 2016

Very Disappointed

Dr. Miyazaki was my family doctor for almost 30 years. He had always been great with the whole family. About 2-3 years ago I moved to the other side of Reno away from his office & it was hard to get to see him. Now needing to make an appointment & I am told I would be considered a new patient & because I no longer have insurance he could not take me as a patient. What happened to dr's taking care of their patients, especially patient he has had for so many years? I am wondering if he was even told I had called for an appointment & his staff is making this decision for him as that was the first response I received when I call & they took almost a week to call back & I had to actually make additional calls to get an answer. His office staff had been going down hill for a while but I stayed with him because he was a good caring Dr. to me & my family for him to now not care at all is saddening. Perhaps its time for him to retire or his license needs to be revoked if he is unable to make these decision) or is allowing his staff dictate the patients he is going to keep. It would be nice to speak directly to Dr. Miyazaki to discuss this & hear his reasoning behind the decision from him directly.

July 14th, 2016

Dr. M's office seemed very old-fashioned; He does not use electronic records! Otherwise, he was attentive and mentioned one treatment that may help me.

May 22nd, 2016

Hurray for Dr. Miyazaki

I love Dr. Miyazaki because he doesn't rush in an out like most Dr. he sits down with you an talks about everything and when he needs to follow up he always does I don't go to any other Drs. I trust him

January 10th, 2014

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

I went to my doctor appointment as a new patient getting a routine check up. When I checked in I was asked to pay a co pay although I do not have one, but rather than causing a scene I paid it because the man assisting me seemed inexperienced and I decided I would call my insurance company afterwards and work it out. The furniture in the exam rooms and waiting room are very old and falling apart and the floors looked like they could be vaccumed once or twice. Thirty minutes later I was called into an exam room. The nurse checked my vitals and told me the doctor would be in soon. As I waited in the exam room with the door closed, I could hear the front receptionists discussing past sexual experiences and cussing at other staff. They also argued over their work and who would answer the phone next. After listening to this for and hour and half the doctor still had not come in so I walked to the front desk and informed them how long I had been waiting and now I have to leave. I got my money back and did not schedule another appointment. This office is highly unprofessional and I will strongly advise others to seek medical help somewhere else

November 16th, 2013

I'm very pleased with the new staff!! They are all so happy and friendly. Its seems like things are really striveing to get better.Front office seems to be always smiling and trying to help get patients to the satisfactory they have needed in a long time.keep up the good work !

October 9th, 2013

Dr.Miyazaki is wonderfull although his wife is now there she won't fill my scripts she hangs up on me and I know its her.I've tried talking to the staff about her but it doesn't work.she's so inconsiderate and rude I have herd and seen her in action with myself and others in the waiting room then she asked me if I was "high" I'm very displeased .and wouldn't recomend anyone going there .

September 19th, 2013

I was mis-diagnosed for 3 different issues. Do not go to Dr Miyazaki or see any of his PA's. If you see him--minimum 1 1/2 hr wait. I could have died. I had the wrong meds prescribed for 5 wks. Luckily, I went to another Dr. and was given the correct RX for my illness. I now have 3 different specialists to see on a regular basis. I also filed a complaint with my insurance company . His PA's are no better. The office staff are so unprofessional. His nurse Tracy is excellent but she is not a PA.

September 4th, 2013

Established Denied help due to lack of insurance

I've been going through a mental breakdown. Loss my homes, my business , my credit and state license due to kit being able to get a state bond. I had premature ovarian failure and early menopause and now osteoporosis. I have broke my hand, fingers and clavicle in the last few months. I have paid all my medical bill. The dr was kind enough to see me. However, after six months Tracy told me I could no longer be a patience Because I didn't have medical insurance. They now want .60 cents a page for records of 8 years I provided. This is not kind. And u wish I never met this office. The"help" is useless.

August 23rd, 2013

terrible service

Dr. Miyazaki has been our family Dr for some time now. But will not be going back because of them VERY rude front staff as well as his nurse practitioner. It seems you can no longer see him & if you ask they are as rude as can be! The nurse practitioner thinks she can change everything & talk bad about them Doctors advice. He is a great Dr & really liked him, really Miss his old staff. Just sitting in the waiting room 5 or more people were as disappointed as well as some turned away. The new staff will ruin his clientele if things don't change

September 4th, 2012

do not go to Dr Miyazaki

My whole family have been a patience for years with this practice. We have been misdiagnosed, treated crappy, charged many times for the same bill and been refused service, at no fault what so ever. However since we do not have insurance coverage we have been stuck with them. Well today I called for an appointment and I was told that I was sent to collection and under those circumstances I was not longer allowed to be accepted as a patient of theirs. So here is where I am extremely mad. The bill they are referring to could not ever exist, do to the fact that we do not have insurance they make us pay in full every time they see us. They have said this bill is due repentantly every time one of us has been seen and we have already paid it 4 times now, just to be seen. My husband was just there a month and a half ago and paid the bill once again and when he told me about it I was not happy, but as I said we are stuck seeing them do to not having heath insurance. They were rude to me one the phone and would not even listen to me. I was calling because I have been having high blood pressure and panic attacks. Well after the call I am feeling 10 times worse. Please save yourself or your family the stress and find another practice.

November 20th, 2011

I love everything about my visit. I only had one issue and that was the person that put me in my room, i found her to be very rude and felt like she was rushing to get though my blood pressure. She would not answer my questions. When i had to go have blood taken I sat in the chair and waited while she was taking to a gentleman in the room about personal issues. I will try giving this office another try and i will hope that the service and friendliness will be much better