Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 14th, 2016

Dr. M's office seemed very old-fashioned; He does not use electronic records! Otherwise, he was attentive and mentioned one treatment that may help me.

Hurray for Dr. Miyazaki show details Hurray for Dr. Miyazaki
by Rosemary Ortiz on May 22nd, 2016

I love Dr. Miyazaki because he doesn't rush in an out like most Dr. he sits down with you an talks about everything and when he needs to follow up he always does I don't go to any other Drs. I trust him

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! show details GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!
by Alex on Jan 10th, 2014

I went to my doctor appointment as a new patient getting a routine check up. When I checked in I was asked to pay a co pay although I do not have one, but rather than causing a scene I paid it because the man assisting me seemed inexperienced and I decided I would call my insurance company afterwards and work it out. The furniture in the exam rooms and waiting room are very old and falling apart and the floors looked like they could be vaccumed once or twice. Thirty minutes later I was called into an exam room. The nurse checked my vitals and told me the doctor would be in soon. As I waited in the exam room with the door closed, I could hear the front receptionists discussing past sexual experiences and cussing at other staff. They also argued over their work and who would answer the phone next. After listening to this for and hour and half the doctor still had not come in so I walked to the front desk and informed them how long I had been waiting and now I have to leave. I got my money back and did not schedule another appointment. This office is highly unprofessional and I will strongly advise others to seek medical help somewhere else

Nov 15th, 2013

I'm very pleased with the new staff!! They are all so happy and friendly. Its seems like things are really striveing to get better.Front office seems to be always smiling and trying to help get patients to the satisfactory they have needed in a long time.keep up the good work !

Oct 8th, 2013

Dr.Miyazaki is wonderfull although his wife is now there she won't fill my scripts she hangs up on me and I know its her.I've tried talking to the staff about her but it doesn't work.she's so inconsiderate and rude I have herd and seen her in action with myself and others in the waiting room then she asked me if I was "high" I'm very displeased .and wouldn't recomend anyone going there .

by Christina R on Sep 19th, 2013

I was mis-diagnosed for 3 different issues. Do not go to Dr Miyazaki or see any of his PA's. If you see him--minimum 1 1/2 hr wait. I could have died. I had the wrong meds prescribed for 5 wks. Luckily, I went to another Dr. and was given the correct RX for my illness. I now have 3 different specialists to see on a regular basis. I also filed a complaint with my insurance company . His PA's are no better. The office staff are so unprofessional. His nurse Tracy is excellent but she is not a PA.

Established Denied help due to lack of insurance show details Established Denied help due to lack of insurance
by Mimi on Sep 4th, 2013

I've been going through a mental breakdown. Loss my homes, my business , my credit and state license due to kit being able to get a state bond. I had premature ovarian failure and early menopause and now osteoporosis. I have broke my hand, fingers and clavicle in the last few months. I have paid all my medical bill. The dr was kind enough to see me. However, after six months Tracy told me I could no longer be a patience Because I didn't have medical insurance. They now want .60 cents a page for records of 8 years I provided. This is not kind. And u wish I never met this office. The"help" is useless.

terrible service show details terrible service
Aug 23rd, 2013

Dr. Miyazaki has been our family Dr for some time now. But will not be going back because of them VERY rude front staff as well as his nurse practitioner. It seems you can no longer see him & if you ask they are as rude as can be! The nurse practitioner thinks she can change everything & talk bad about them Doctors advice. He is a great Dr & really liked him, really Miss his old staff. Just sitting in the waiting room 5 or more people were as disappointed as well as some turned away. The new staff will ruin his clientele if things don't change

do not go to Dr Miyazaki show details do not go to Dr Miyazaki
Sep 4th, 2012

My whole family have been a patience for years with this practice. We have been misdiagnosed, treated crappy, charged many times for the same bill and been refused service, at no fault what so ever. However since we do not have insurance coverage we have been stuck with them. Well today I called for an appointment and I was told that I was sent to collection and under those circumstances I was not longer allowed to be accepted as a patient of theirs. So here is where I am extremely mad. The bill they are referring to could not ever exist, do to the fact that we do not have insurance they make us pay in full every time they see us. They have said this bill is due repentantly every time one of us has been seen and we have already paid it 4 times now, just to be seen. My husband was just there a month and a half ago and paid the bill once again and when he told me about it I was not happy, but as I said we are stuck seeing them do to not having heath insurance. They were rude to me one the phone and would not even listen to me. I was calling because I have been having high blood pressure and panic attacks. Well after the call I am feeling 10 times worse. Please save yourself or your family the stress and find another practice.

Nov 20th, 2011

I love everything about my visit. I only had one issue and that was the person that put me in my room, i found her to be very rude and felt like she was rushing to get though my blood pressure. She would not answer my questions. When i had to go have blood taken I sat in the chair and waited while she was taking to a gentleman in the room about personal issues. I will try giving this office another try and i will hope that the service and friendliness will be much better

Dr. Miyazaki is great! show details Dr. Miyazaki is great!
Sep 1st, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Miyazaki for over 10 years. Never had any complaints. He helped my late husband get diagnosed with cancer when other doctors didn't care. Although, the diagnosis came to late, my husband was able to get some treatment and the pain meds he so desperately needed.

Plan at least 2 hours. Warning, staff horrible, Doctor no different. show details Plan at least 2 hours. Warning, staff horrible, Doctor no different.
by Andrew Kelvin on Mar 25th, 2009

I've seen this doctor twice and it was enough for me to realize that the only reason why this doctor has a practice is due to its location. While waiting (1 1/2 hours) at least two angry patients stormed into the office demanding to speak with the doctor and each left angrier. When I finally got a room I could here him in the next room answering just about every question under the sun which isn't always a bad thing but must be the reason for such long waits. When he finally saw me I received a prescription and was out in about 15 minutes. Seemed more interested that I was of Asian decent. So I called for a refill to which I was told that the doctor doesn't give refills and that I would have to make another appointment. I've never heard of such a thing. Stay away and maybe he can try a different profession.