inactive

William H Mollohan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 11th, 2012
Doc is very caring & listens to my concerns & problems. I would recommend him to family & friends.

March 14th, 2012
quick and easy
He is always very considerate and i never have had any proplems seeing him wether it is a appointment or a walkin they are very efficient.

April 10th, 2011
a very friendly staff and easy to get in for a same day visit. Despite a busy practice these folks show that they really care.

February 18th, 2011
Wow
Went in to see the doctor because I was having stomach pains, without examining me he concluded that I had shingles. I was not convinced, so I got a second opinion, good thing I did. Had a CT scan as was told I had Acute pancreatitis, not shingles.

March 8th, 2010
Great doctor!
It is so nice to have a primary care doctor with walk-in access! They are available early morning till evening. I walked right in at 8:00 in the morning and was able to get to work at 9.

November 20th, 2009
Medical care with human caring
Dr. Mollohan is always abreast of current medical treatment and research trends. He has a very positive, pro-active philosophy while still truly appreciating my concerns, symptoms and uncertainties. I always feel included in my care when he asks my opinion of my reason for visit. I leave with a strong sense of Physician/Patient teamwork and always highly recommend him to friends who are looking for medical care. His ER experience keeps him ready for anything and helps make a first time patient very at east.