Dr. William Monacci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Monacci?

Entire staff and process was AMAZING!

Posted on November 2nd, 2017

I had an ACDF of the C7-T1 and my entire process was just fabulous!! From my initial consult with DR Monacchi to the scheduling of the surgery, just amazing! I have no idea why anyone would give negative reviews for Dr Monacchi! I don't know the nurses name who cared for me day of surgery but at 6:00 a.m. She was nothing short of AMAZING! She took every opportunity to talk with me and my wife about steps that were ahead, and she just was so caring. I struggled after surgery to pass urine. This can be common due to the anesthesia. My nurse was just incredible! She was so patient and kind through my time of trying to urinate without a catheter. Unfortunately eventual I agreed to have it done. She was so careful and caring during the process! It was not nearly as uncomfortable as I expected. THANK YOU to the entire staff, from the office manager, nurses, anesthesiologist to Dr Monacchi! The procedure has relived me arm pain! Thank you Dr Monacchi and staff for making this experience so comfortable!!

Posted on August 23rd, 2017

Dr monocci failed to take my symptoms I had after a surgery seriously , they were significant and serious and he seem to not want to discuss them with me, even telling me not to come back. Turns out I had severe compression in my mid thorasic region of my spine, t11 t12. The recent operation he did on me didn't help my mobility. I'm perminantly crippled.

An Outstanding Physician

Posted on June 23rd, 2017

Dr. Monacci is a very patient, kind, understanding physician. And most/best of all, he doesn't act like a ROBOT. He explains everything to you so that you understand before you leave his office. And his staff/associates (from the receptionist to the Nurse) are extremely kind and knowledgeable.

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

My experience with the doctors and all the staff have been excellent! I have always been taken care of immediately with all my issues addressed. Kind; courteous; experienced; caring is how I would describe everyone at the Neuroscience and Spine Associates!!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Perfection!

Posted on November 6th, 2016

Dr. Monacchi knew what the problem was with my back just from looking at a set of x-rays , had further testing done to exactly what he saw and surgery was a complete success. I went from unbearable disabling couldn't alk anymore pain to a 150% turn around of being able to walk and stand with a pain level of "0"

Dr should be checked out

Posted on October 19th, 2016

You all weight positive From his state but paid 5000+ and hotel from work comp case to come the a is state to tell me my broke arm is fine how is this spine related

Discectomy and fusion

Posted on July 8th, 2016

Dr Monacci was patient with me as I hesitated and asked questions. He empathized with my struggle with the unknowns of getting spinal surgery. Absolute professional, great bedside manner, and tremendous technical skill. His support staff is second to none.

Dr Monacci is THE BEST!

Posted on June 23rd, 2016

I was actually miserable from my back problem before seeing Dr Monacci. He performed a number of diagnostic tests and attempted conservative treatment before proceeding with surgery. When it became apparent to him that surgery was the best option, his expert skill and terrific care actually changed my life! I was able to resume my career pain free and medication free! Now, five and a half years later, thanks to Dr Monacci, I remain pain free and active, even using a rowing machine at the gym for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I could never even have imagined doing this before Dr Monacci helped me!

Posted on May 10th, 2016

My best result ever. Dr. Monacci and Dr. Matt did an excellent job with my lumbar fusion. No and I mean no more pain. Fabulous. Going back to work soon. Highly recommend these guys and this practice. Thank You!!!

Great Surgeon

Posted on April 14th, 2016

Great surgeon, I would travel 1,000 miles to have him do my surgery. Great results, minimal downtime, minimal pain & scarring. 5 years post surgery and still feeling great.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

This was my second surgery with Dr. Monacci. I felt very confident that I was in the best hands possible. Dr. Monacci and Matt Miller make a great team - both are easy to talk with and express genuine interest in my health and comfort. My pain level has dropped from a 9 down to a zero! I have, and will continue to, refer others to Dr. Monacci.

Laminectomy

Posted on November 25th, 2015

instant pain relief, been sleeping through the night-have not done that in over 4 years thank you!!!!!!