Overall Review

3.9

no change

November 22nd, 2016
My experience with the doctors and all the staff have been excellent! I have always been taken care of immediately with all my issues addressed. Kind; courteous; experienced; caring is how I would describe everyone at the Neuroscience and Spine Associates!!!! I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

November 6th, 2016
Perfection!
Dr. Monacchi knew what the problem was with my back just from looking at a set of x-rays , had further testing done to exactly what he saw and surgery was a complete success. I went from unbearable disabling couldn't alk anymore pain to a 150% turn around of being able to walk and stand with a pain level of "0"

October 19th, 2016
Dr should be checked out
You all weight positive From his state but paid 5000+ and hotel from work comp case to come the a is state to tell me my broke arm is fine how is this spine related

July 8th, 2016
Discectomy and fusion
Dr Monacci was patient with me as I hesitated and asked questions. He empathized with my struggle with the unknowns of getting spinal surgery. Absolute professional, great bedside manner, and tremendous technical skill. His support staff is second to none.

June 22nd, 2016
Dr Monacci is THE BEST!
I was actually miserable from my back problem before seeing Dr Monacci. He performed a number of diagnostic tests and attempted conservative treatment before proceeding with surgery. When it became apparent to him that surgery was the best option, his expert skill and terrific care actually changed my life! I was able to resume my career pain free and medication free! Now, five and a half years later, thanks to Dr Monacci, I remain pain free and active, even using a rowing machine at the gym for 30 minutes 3-4 times a week. I could never even have imagined doing this before Dr Monacci helped me!

May 10th, 2016
My best result ever. Dr. Monacci and Dr. Matt did an excellent job with my lumbar fusion. No and I mean no more pain. Fabulous. Going back to work soon. Highly recommend these guys and this practice. Thank You!!!

April 14th, 2016
Great Surgeon
Great surgeon, I would travel 1,000 miles to have him do my surgery. Great results, minimal downtime, minimal pain & scarring. 5 years post surgery and still feeling great.

January 13th, 2016
This was my second surgery with Dr. Monacci. I felt very confident that I was in the best hands possible. Dr. Monacci and Matt Miller make a great team - both are easy to talk with and express genuine interest in my health and comfort. My pain level has dropped from a 9 down to a zero! I have, and will continue to, refer others to Dr. Monacci.

November 25th, 2015
Laminectomy
instant pain relief, been sleeping through the night-have not done that in over 4 years thank you!!!!!!

July 24th, 2015
I would highly recommend this practice and the surgery center. The staff are professional and absolutely know what they are doing.

June 22nd, 2015
Great experience!
I had pain for a long time before I finally made an appointment. After seeing my MRI, Dr. Monacci knew exactly what was causing my pain, and a surgery date was set. It took about nine weeks before I started to feel a considerable difference. I had it a long time, and the nerve had to recover. It has been such a relief! I wouldn't hesitate to have Dr. Monacci take care of any other issues that might crop up. I knew I was in excellent hands! It's been wonderful to resume my life. Staff is awesome too!

June 9th, 2015
My surgery has been a miracle in disguise.. I recommend mr to anyone!!