Dr. William Moneit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Moneit?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. William Moneit?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Moniet saw my children in 2008. He never listened to me about my then 1 year old's ear infections and asking several times to be referred to an ENT. I was told not to worry about. The last straw was when he made a lude comment about my 4 month old daughter. We left and never looked back.

February 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor & staff! I had premature twins & his care is Awesome!

October 30th, 2014

Good Doctor, but quirky

Dr. Moneit is a very good doctor. He is Italian, so I am sure that some of his personality quirks and abruptness can be attributed to being raised in another country. Does he check the boy parts without much warning? Yes. Does he seem excited about it? Heck no! Does he compliment the kids appearance? Yes. He also told my son that girls would soon be all over him and to always use condoms. Dr. Moneit may not have the best bedside manner, but he is not a pervert. He has used a curse word (he!!). He does seem anxious and comes across as cocky...most really good doctors are! If you are easily shocked or offended, he may not be the doctor for you, but if you can deal with a little quirkiness, he is great and truly cares about his patients.

August 26th, 2014

It truly upsets me to read previous coments on Dr. Moneit he has been our family's doctor for 24 years. He is out there, but most extremely intelligent people are. No reason to call him a pedophile-that is absolutely untrue. I'm sorry he didn't give you the nerve pills you were looking for but that will never warrant such allegations. And to the other commenter on pulling down your sons pants...HE IS A DOCTOR. Did you go to med school for you to claim there was no reason for it-it's called a physical. He is a very thorough, extremely caring (although at times crass and blunt) but he will always act in the best interest of the child whether or not you as the parent agree with it.

May 10th, 2013

He Cares

Dr. Moneit is a excellent doctor. I have a teenage son and he Love Dr. Moneit. He lesson to my concerns as a parent and as well as my son conerns as a teenage. When I call the office with questions Dr. Moneit call back that day in a timely manner. He is a great doctor.

October 1st, 2011

We have been very pleased with Dr. Moneit and all of the staff as well! He is very much concerned about your child and it shows! He will be our pediatrician for a very long time!

May 27th, 2010

Dr. Moneit is great : )

Dr. Moneit was my pediatrician. My parents used to take me to him when he was at the practice he worked for before being a Crescent physician, and after he joined his current practice. I had no idea what kind of doctor he was when I was a child, I just knew my mom loved him and seeing him usually meant a shot. Now that I'm older I know what a truly fantastic Dr. Moneit was. Reviewing from a patient's perspective, I can tell you that as a little girl, Dr. Moneit made me laugh, made me feel totally comfortable with everything he ever did and took excellent care of me. It's disappointing to find that not everyone has had that experience of him, but any parent says negative things about any pediatrician that's ever made a mistake concerning their child, so what can you do? If you are looking for a well educated, well rounded, experienced doctor who won't leave your child with bad memories of the doctor's office, Dr. Moneit's your guy.

June 26th, 2017