A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Monk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Monk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emery Monk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Monk practice?
- Dr. William Monk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Monk practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.