A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Monk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Monk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Monk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Monk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Emery Monk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William E. Monk practice?
- Dr. William Monk has 1 office location.
Dr. William Monk practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Primary Care Doctors.