A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Monk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Monk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Monk graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Monk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Monk practice?
Dr. William Monk practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.