A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Montague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Montague is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Montague
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Montague Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Montague, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Montague graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Montague has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William L Montague MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Montague practice?
- Dr. William Montague has 1 office location.
Dr. William Montague practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, MD.
See Easton Surgeons.