A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Montague:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Montague is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Montague, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Montague graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Montague has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lynwood Montague MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William L. Montague practice?
- Dr. William Montague has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Montague practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, MD.
See Easton Surgeons.