A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Monteforte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Monteforte, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Monteforte graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Monteforte has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Monteforte MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Monteforte practice?
- Dr. William Monteforte has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Monteforte practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Edmonds, WA and Everett, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.