A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mooney has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marcel Mooney MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Mooney practice?
- Dr. William Mooney has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Mooney practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Gresham Internists and Gresham Hematologists.