A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mooney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Marcel Mooney MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Mooney practice?
- Dr. William Mooney has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mooney practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Hematologists.