A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mooney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mooney, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mooney graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Mooney has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mooney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William M. Mooney practice?
Dr. William Mooney practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR.
See Portland Internists, Portland Hematologists, and Portland Oncologists.