A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moretz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Moretz, Otologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moretz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Moretz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moretz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Eardrum surgery (Tympanoplasty)
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
- Stapes Surgery (Stapes Mobilization)
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Moretz graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moretz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Moretz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. William H. Moretz practice?
- Dr. William Moretz has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Moretz practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Augusta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Augusta Otolaryngologists.