Dr. William Moretz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Moretz?

Showed very little interest

Posted on November 13th, 2017

Dr Moretz offered nothing to my husband for his ears, except to keep qtips out of his ears and put mineral oil in them. He did this for a month and the ears only got worse. Feeling full, constant tinnitus, ear infections, itching, sloshing sounds, etc. He made a second appt and had to drag answers fro the dr. Finally, Dr Moretz responded, “Maybe you lied and God is punishing you!” NOT FUNNY! NOT ACCEPTABLE! TOTAL WASTE OF TIME - we will find the answer from someone who isn’t old and washed up - or someone who actually knows how to help! Thanks for nothing!

Posted on May 27th, 2016

I was referred to him by another ENT. He's a most fantastic doctor I have ever seen.

Kathleen Pilz

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Moretz is the most caring doctor I know. He also listens to his patients. He ran all kinds of tests on me that came back negative and I told him, Dr. Moretz, I understand that the tests are negative, but I am telling you something is wrong. He did exploratory surgery and I had a fistula that he repaired. I eventually had to have surgery at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, Tenn. to have my balance nerve cut. I had problems that left my forehead burned. I called Dr. Moretz when I got home from Tenn. and told him and he said, come to my office ASAP. He immediately sent me upstairs to the Best Plastic Surgeon in Augusta, Ga., Dr. Randy Smith. I was scheduled for plastic surgery the next day. Dr. Moretz was there to check on me before and after the surgery. He didn't even have to take his time to come, but he was there. I will never forget that and I credit him with saving my life. My vertigo was driving me crazy and I was suicidal because the other Dr. I was seeing told me I would have to learn to live with it! I was recommended to Dr. Moretz and he helped me so much that now I have positional vertigo and that, I can live with. Thank You Dr. Moretz for caring for your patient and saving my life.

By far the greatest provider I have ever encountered

Posted on September 27th, 2011

The process of getting an appointment, scheduling surgery, follow up appointments, proper diagnosis was all incredibly easy. Dr. Moretz and his staff made my family and I content with the procedure and provided comfort by easing any concerns we had. Absolutely fabulous...hands down the greatest doctor I have ever had the privilege of encountering! Very highly recommend!!!

Recent surgical patient

Posted on July 5th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Moretz by another ENT who could not handle my problem (cholesteatoma and deterioration of the bones in the inner ear from multiple childhood ear infections). Dr. Moretz surgically repaired the bones in my inner ear with a prothesis and rebuilt my eardrum. I can't say enough about his thoroughness and expertise. We are so fortunate to have him in this area.

Posted on June 18th, 2010

I have had many problems with my ears over the years and have seen many doctors. Dr. Moretz is the best of them all.

Posted on June 10th, 2009

My son has had multiple problems with frequent ear infections. Due to changes in insurance, we've had to use other ENTs. We've not had one who measures up to Dr. Moretz. We now go back to him to fix the problems these other doctors couldn't handle. He's the best!

Posted on May 11th, 2009

Best Doc in America! He may be Otolaryngologist, but he is also a life saver to me. I was on the verge of suicide until I was reffered to Dr. Moretz. Due to his diagonosis and treatment, he brought me back to reality. That is why I say he saved my life. Just to have a doc correctly diagnose and treat you like a human being and not some nut case, was a life saver. I love the doc, his staff and his family. They all know me because I was one of his first patient's, when he opened his practice.

Posted on October 29th, 2017