Dr. William Morowitz MD Patient Reviews

• Pulmonary Disease Cherry Hill, NJ

3.8

August 22nd, 2013
Great guy and very knowledgable. I'd def come back to see him. Staff was very friendly. He takes time to get to know you and knows his stuff.

July 8th, 2011
horrible doctor.
she is not sincere with her patients.Her staff always lied. Horrible doctor. Horrible staff. Should cancel her license.

April 5th, 2011
Caring and Personable Doctor/Office
Dr. Morowitz was very personable. He took the time to evaluate me as a first time patient, and I was not rushed through the testing or exam. He was genuinely interested in how I was feeling. You could tell he cared, and this was just on the first visit. The staff is friendly, and I've always found them to be very helpful whenever I call. I would recommend him to family and friends.

January 20th, 2011
friendly staff
My first visit I had walked in to set up an appointment but they worked me in and I saw the Dr in about 15 minutes. My test and follow up visit was also a plesent experience. The Dr spent time checking me and talking with me. I would recommend this office to friends and family. I also know some people that go there and never heard a complant.

October 6th, 2010
Patient of Dr. John Birmingham
Unbeknown, the Doctors changed offices, attempts to locate Dr. Birmingham at the Morowitz office was met with rude and obnoxious attitudes. They refused to give his new location or number where he could be reached, advised "call 411" and hung up the phone. I've called Virtua Hospital, they were all too happy to share his information. I've told all my friends and his patients where Dr. Birmingham is located where appreciation is shown, our Medicare and private insurances are welcomed with far better services.