Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Morris
Dr. William Morris, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Morris is affiliated with Dominican Hospital, Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and Kingman Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Morris has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Morris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.
Dr. James Poth Jr
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Santa Cruz, CA 1.71 mi49
Dr. Helen Ratico
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 1.89 mi38
Dr. Suseela Kumar
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Cruz, CA 1.97 mi36