A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Moseley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Moseley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Moseley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Moseley graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Moseley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Moseley MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William Moseley practice?
- Dr. William Moseley has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Moseley practices Urology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Urologists.