A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mosier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mosier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mosier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosier graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mosier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Mosier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Mosier practice?
- Dr. William Mosier has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Mosier practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.