Learn more about Dr. William Mosier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mosier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mosier
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mosier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mosier, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mosier graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Honduras, Tegucigalpa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mosier has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Mosier MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William D. Mosier practice?
- Dr. William Mosier has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Mosier practices Ophthalmology near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Fullerton Ophthalmologists.