Dr. William Mott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 26th, 2012
as a surgeon
Dr Mott is AMAZING. He is kind, caring and a very wonderful doctor. I cannot thank him enough for saving my life and my arm. I would recommend him to anyone who needs an orthorpedic surgeon.

May 4th, 2011
Could not wait to have 2nd knee done
Dr. Mott replaced both my knees several years ago. He believes in Physical therapy rather than the use of any machine. The staff of the hospital had a pre meeting with me and other knee patients. I had surgery and was given extra pain medication I asked for. I was treated with respect and results exceeded my expectations. I bent my knee myself, with the guidance of a PT and no machine. It was painful while I bent the knee but once bent, it only hurt when I bent knee further, pain never returning to where I had moved knee before. I was home in a few days and my back pain was gone. I followed all the orders, using a walker. As years have passed I run into many people who have had problems because the used the machine, while I had none, only using physical therapy. (I just read the government has noted it is cheaper to have people use machine than the cost of physical therapy `` which is why I decided to make an entry.) I could NOT wait to have the 2nd knee done and was out in a couple of days. I would recommend Dr. Mott to anyone. He has done regular follow ups through the years and I learned line dancing.