Learn more about Dr. William Mouradian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mouradian, Fellowship-Trained Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouradian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mouradian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mouradian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouradian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mouradian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Mouradian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Mouradian practice?
- Dr. William Mouradian has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mouradian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons and Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.