Learn more about Dr. William Mouradian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mouradian, Fellowship-Trained Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mouradian
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mouradian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mouradian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouradian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mouradian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Ridgecrest Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H Mouradian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Mouradian practice?
- Dr. William Mouradian has 1 office location.
Dr. William Mouradian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons and Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.