Learn more about Dr. William Mouradian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mouradian, Fellowship-Trained Interventional Pain and Sports Medicine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mouradian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mouradian graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mouradian has 9 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Lancaster Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William H. Mouradian MD is a male Pain Management, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William H. Mouradian practice?
- Dr. William Mouradian has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mouradian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgecrest, CA.
See Van Nuys Orthopedic Surgeons, Van Nuys Sports Medicine Doctors, and Van Nuys Pain Management Doctors.