Dr. William Muenzler Is this you?

Very Pleased

Posted on August 13th, 2013

Dr. Muenzler has been the perfect doctor for me. I went to several others doctors and had satisfactory results, but when I went to Dr. Muenzler, he brought my eyesight to a focus I had never had before. I think he's great.

not happy

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I should have gone to an optometrist because I just wanted a prescription for glasses. Didn't realize at the time that he was more than that and was going to charge accordingly, even though he just a very basic eye exam with outdated equipment, kept me waiting an hour (though I had an apptmt), and charged me a fortune. Never again. Guess it was my fault, though.

Great Dr