Learn more about Dr. William Squires Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Squires Muir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Squires Muir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Squires Muir Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Squires Muir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires Muir graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Squires Muir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Squires Muir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Squires Muir practice?
- Dr. William Squires Muir has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Squires Muir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.