A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Squires Muir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Squires Muir is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Squires Muir, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Squires Muir graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Squires Muir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Squires Muir MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Squires Muir practice?
- Dr. William Squires Muir has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Squires Muir practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.