inactive

3.9
  • 3 reviews

March 13th, 2015
Financial Advisor
Thankyou Doctor for talking care if my wife so well . You speaking Spanish helped us understand, for the 1st time I am confident my wife will be better and you assured both of us she will get better. You have the most amazing staff .. We have heard so much great things about Dr Muir and tell anyone if they wants a kind, caring doctor than it is Dr Muir. He will explain in detail everything about your diagnoses and calls you at home to check on you. Thankyou for comforting my wife and I.

March 5th, 2015
Metro
I visited this office for my back pain and referred by my primary care doctor. I was please to see there is still great customer service and the young lady in front was very kind and patient with me. I met with Dr. Muir and he went into detail about my back and what they were able to do. I was very nervous yet his reassurance and board certified I trust his qualification. He informed me to call anytime and haven't felt this at ease for awhile. I also saw Josh PA who was very nice yet prefer to be seen by a MD. This office is very unique and nice to see there are still caring doctors.

January 22nd, 2015
See the PA
I was referred to see Josh Covington by a friend that had consulted there and continues to be a patient of his. She said the doctor was short, curt, seemed preoccupied and had a hard time using the computer. She was correct when she stated to see the PA only. He is a competent, kind, compassionate person. He didn't drive my decision down surgery lane. Unfortunately, my back was relentless and I ended up having surgery with Dr Muir. My back is doing wonderful. I have been to this office multiple times with followup visits after surgery. He took his time explaining my diagnosis prior to surgery and after surgery he has been great with follow up care. I had to see Dr Muir prior to the surgery and he only seemed to be focused on the computer and correcting typing errors. The office staff employee Ray was very kind and helpful as well. I would refer people to this office but would HIGHLY recommend them seeing PA Josh.

April 14th, 2013
Surgery tomorrow!
I am scheduled for discectomy and fusion tomorrow...I've been in pain for over two years and have tried everything...chiro, PT, acupuncture, injections and medication....nothing helped long term. Until I went to Dr. Muir, I was afraid that would be the way of life for me. He spent so much time easing my fears and really evaluating my condition. His office staff is warm, caring and completely professional...Beverly even takes the time to walk you down for labs and show you exactly what to expect on surgery day...I will keep you posted...I have no fear that I am in excellent hands!

March 21st, 2012
The office had white leather chairs, that a 3year old was not allowed to move. Stark white leather chairs, that was all they cared about not wanting to taint or stained by a 3year old. No disclosure online about kids not being allowed to accompany patient whom some don't have the luxury of a babysitter some are single parents. After waiting 3weeks for this appointment we left in tears never again will I go back, I have never felt so belittle and uncared especially in a doctor's office.

January 11th, 2012
Dr. Muir and his entire office full are amazing!!! I had surgery on my neck last May and they gave me my life back. I had a horrible two years prior to surgery after hurting myself. Countless injections in my ace and head, physical therapy, etc etc. Dr. Muir knew the minute I explained everything how to go my issues. Although I doubted that it would fix my dozens of symptoms and pain issues, I was wrong! I have not had that pain since I woke up from surgery. He IS a miracle worked and I am thankful everyday for him and the others that worked on me!

October 26th, 2010
nonexistent patient to staff to doctor communication
I hadn't been pleased nor displeased until the occasion of my going on a much needed vacation and being unable to get a non addictive type medication refilled. This seriously disrupted what could have been a therapeutic time for me

February 22nd, 2009
Mr. Jackson
After months of Workman's Comminist (W/C) Drs telling me I was fine, Dr. Muir spent over an hour diagnosing my conditions, and scheduled a Discography, which confirmed everything he suspected... W/C does not like him, because he actually cares, and takes his oath as a Dr. serious; NOT like too many quacks in Las Vegas!!!!!!!

June 30th, 2008
Dr. Muir was very kind and and I was very comfortable with him. He was accurate in diognosis and he did a spinal fusion on my lower back. This has healed beautifully. His staff is also very professional and kind. They all have a great bed side manner. I would reccomend him.