A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mulchin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Mulchin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mulchin, MD, PA is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulchin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mulchin has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lloyd Mulchin MD and PA is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Mulchin practice?
- Dr. William Mulchin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mulchin practices Urology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Plano Urologists.