A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Muller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Muller, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Muller has 18 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St Marys Innovis Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Muller FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William G. Muller practice?
- Dr. William Muller has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Muller practices Internal Medicine near Uxbridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bemidji, MN and Worcester, MA.
See Uxbridge Internists.