A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Mullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Mullin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullin graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Mullin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Healtheast Hospitals, St Paul, Minnesota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jeffrey Mullin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Mullin practice?
- Dr. William Mullin has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Mullin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.