A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Munger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Munger, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Munger graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Munger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cayuga Medical Center at Ithaca
- Cayuga Med Ctr -Ithaca, Ithaca, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Lewis Munger MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William L. Munger practice?
- Dr. William Munger has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Munger practices Anesthesiology near Ithaca, NY.
See Ithaca Anesthesiologists.